6/17/2011

my ideal girl =)

One of the most frequently asked question I get is: What is your ideal type?


She’s 19 years old, vietnamese, and speaks pretty fluent vietnamese. She listens to k-pop, watches k-dramas, etc. She's a wannabe singer but fails actually.She has beautiful handwriting and is really tidy. She can play the piano/guitar pretty good, and is good at drawing. She gets good grades & is very focused and knows what she wants…definitely not weak or overly emotional. She’s about 155-165cm ( cause im too small ) and has realy nice boobs. She has nice long hair and a pretty face. Really nice smile and big round eyes. She wears makeup but doesn’t overdo it, usually just a little eyeliner. She takes care of her hair and skin and smells really good all the time. I don’t know what perfume she wears… She’s very mature, she doesn’t make inappropriate jokes and knows when to talk and what to say. But anyway..mostly shes at the kitchen and makes sandwhiches HAHAHA jk. She is very very well-mannered, and is not too talkative. She’s very responsible and loves her family. She isn’t judgmental and is nice to everyone, even behind their backs. Even when she’s with her friends she doesn’t talk really loud or laugh obnoxiously like no one else is there. But she does have a good sense of humor, and laughs at my lame jokes easily! Oh yeah, she dresses REALLY well…not too classy but doesn’t look like your typical teenager. She never smokes and drinks occasionaly, and doesn’t go clubbing too regularly. She’s a computer gamer, likes animals and kids ! Oh and she gets along with my friends! That’s so important to me. She’s has a girly personality but she isn’t an annoying brat. I know…she’s perfect!


You guessed right, this girl doesn’t exist, I was just dreaming and took every quality that I like and putting them together into an imaginary person. I don't expect to meet a person like this, but if she excist ...i would kindnap her :D

9 Kommentare:

  1. thao so eingebildet XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get ;)

    maybe you'll fall in love with a woman, who haven't got these attributes ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. nah, a box of milka chocolate conatins milka chocolate right ? :D im jk.
    I dont even expect too find her. Im just waiting..

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you know what I mean -.- those chocolate boxes, without any illustrations... und you even don't know how it taste or what favour it is ^^

    maybe I've to learn smth from you. I really hoping for a boyfriend now... maybe I've to be patient and just wait for my destiny to find my lover

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. what does you mean about" nice boobs" ? :D
    _________________________________
    the boobs must be big. right ? :o^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Und ein weiterer Blogeintrag, der mehr über dich und deiner Person preis gibt.

    "You guessed right, this girl doesn’t exist"

    Ich glaube schon, dass dieses Mädchen, welches du da beschreibst, existiert. Entweder du bist ihr noch nicht begegnet oder sie ist dir nur noch nie vorher aufgefallen. Ich tippe aber eher darauf, dass du ihr noch nicht begegnet bist, sonst wärst du ja vergeben. ;>

    Wie auch immer, traumhaft schöne Beschreibung deines Ideals! :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. das ist so verdammt gut

    AntwortenLöschen